Do you want to make a difference in the lives of older adults?
Are you already working in the aging industry as an Activities Director, Social Worker, Caregiver, Volunteer, or in some other capacity?
Register today for the June 6 training!
Doesn’t work for you? Register today for a different training date below.
Virtual Learning – 5 Modules, 3 90-Minute Live Coaching Calls – 1-2 Hours/Week – $495 USD
As a CircleTalk™ Leader, you will become trained to implement the CircleTalk™ Curriculum. This is available as an eBook or printed book, your preference. Our live, scheduled coaching meetings will give you an opportunity to get questions answered and participate in practice activities and view demonstrations of facilitation techniques.
- Orientation to the CircleTalk™ Leader Course.
- Module #1: Why social isolation is a widespread epidemic and how CircleTalk™ combats social isolation.
- Module #2: The “Safety Framework” for building healthy groups, both virtual and face to face.
- Module #3: Understanding leader presence, maximizing participation and engaging adults with mild cognitive challenges. Learn unique strategies for hosting and leading CircleTalk™ groups on virtual and face-to-face platforms.
- Module #4: The importance of the CircleTalk™ Curriculum design in facilitating meaningful conversations and getting circles started.
- Module #5: Integrate learning and graduation!
What you get as a course participant:
- Weekly presentations and CircleTalk™ demonstration videos.
- 3 live coaching calls with CircleTalk™ Master Trainers for questions, practice and skill development.
- The CircleTalk™ Action Guide—an invaluable tool for you far beyond the end of the course—will guide you through course Modules. At the beginning of each module, you will need to download and print the Action Guide for that module to easily follow along with tutorials and videos.
- CircleTalk™ Curriculum, the first of three curriculum sets available to trained leaders. Each curriculum set contains 12 chapters with Circle descriptions, non-repeating activities and discussion themes.
- A Leader “Kit” with supportive materials and activity props.
- Two 30-minute consulting/coaching meetings – CircleTalk™ Master Trainers will support you to successfully start and sustain CircleTalk™ in any setting.